The Center for Technology (CFT) is a national association that brings together corporate, nonprofit, academic, and legislative leaders to assist in developing policies that will ensure a robust and efficient business environment for technology-driven firms. Because technology is integral to every organization, regardless of size or function, CFT membership is open to companies, nonprofit groups, institutions, and individuals.
CFT provides a powerful advocacy resource for members seeking to inform policy makers on issues affecting the technology sector by:
- Serving as a collaborative resource to promote economic development, provide a favorable tax and regulatory environment, encourage new ventures, and expand technology education and jobs nationally.
- Providing leadership and a unified voice to educate decision makers and encourage favorable policies for our members.
- Building relationships and sharing insights and information with government officials on issues relevant to the technology industry.
- Helping member companies grow regionally and compete globally by actively connecting executives with decision makers from other businesses, state government, federal government, academia and nonprofit organizations.
- Providing valuable educational opportunities and executive networking events.